- NFA gun trust in accordance with ATF requirements
- FFL representation – legal issues in dealing with the ATF.
- Gun Range defense – legal defense for Gun Ranges in Utah
- 2nd amendment protection – Getting back and protecting your firearms
- Brady denials – if you have been denied the chance to get a firearm, there are legal actions you can take
- Firearm Criminal Defense – for all offenses involving firearms
Clarior Law also offers several flat rate packages to help you with your firearm legal needs.
- NFA Gun Trust | $350 – $550
- Firearm Instructor Liability Waiver | $100
- Range Safety SOP Liability Waiver | $100
- Independent Contractor waiver, agreement and non-disclosure | $250
- FFL application package | $750 – Please find more information about becoming setup as an FFL.
- LLC creation | $1,000
- Local business licensing | $350
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions you have in setting up an NFA trust or running your FFL successfully.